drank Toffee by Le Palais des Thes

Toffeee

Steepsterites! I have a book recommendation for those of you who enjoy fantasy and humour. Run, do not walk, to check out the Skulduggery Pleasant series by Derek Landy. Personally, I have in my little paws the newest book in the series and I? I am going to be awol until I’m done. I’m already trying to come up with a way to do tomorrow morning’s c25k jogging while also reading. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this are welcome!

While we are reading, we should consume nommy tea, yes? I’m a total sucker for a good caramel black, as you may or may not know. Bit like vanilla, really. The only difference being that with caramel and caramel-y flavours, I’ve already found the two that are perfect for me, one being Caramel from Kusmi, and the other being Toffee from Le Palais des Thes. I realise that the latter is not technically caramel, but somehow it still manages to come close enough that it counts. When it comes to vanilla, I’m still searching (and slowly losing hope that perfection exists)

So this, one of my favourite teas for sheer indulgence (or comfort when such is needed) is going to be my book-companion for the rest of the evening. It’s a 17:30 now. How many hours do you think I’ll need to plow through this book? I’ll see you on the other side, Steepsterites. Right now, Ang is BUSY! :D

(squeeeeeeeeee flail!!! )

Yogini Undefined

hahahaha love it! Will definitely check it out – are you on Goodreads? Enjoy your cuppa and your book! :)

Angrboda

I am! Thanks for reminding me, I should update there! I’m Angrboda there as well. Same icon too, so should be easy enough to find. :p

teabird

Yay book recs! As for jogging – audio books maybe?

Angrboda

I can’t do these as audio, because I’ve already started them in paper, and I can’t jump between types of media. I just can’t. It’s… disorderly! (These, though, I love so much I’d probably buy the real books anyway if I had started in audio. I’d just have to get both sorts all the way through the series.)

Comments

Yogini Undefined

teabird

Yay book recs! As for jogging – audio books maybe?

The Formalities