drank Keemun A by Chaplon

Damn and blast! My post disappeared! That stuff never happens to me. That’ll teach me not to write in a different place and copy/paste like I normally do.

Anyway, the gist of it is the following,

-My nose and tastebuds are still broken. Or re-broken, as they worked briefly.
-I am touching base with familiar favourites and reacquainting myself.
-Still have a cold to some degree, but do not feel otherwise ill, so it’s tolerable.
-I am getting ready for NaNoWriMo, and would like to hear from the people going by Butchcraft and Nephele on nanowrimo.org so that they can tell me who they are, as they don’t appear to have ever been added to my inter-site spreadsheet and I’m sure I must know them from somewhere. So if they see this, could they please contact me?

Terri HarpLady

Not that it will be any consolation, but I’m still recovering from my visit with the Flu, & add fall mold allergies to the mix. So my tastebuds & smelling are also a little on & off, better than they were, but not as good as they were BEFORE.

and I added you to my buddy list on NaNoWriMo

Angrboda

Thank you, Terri. I haven’t had a chance to look properly at the buddy list yet. I started yesterday and then fell over those two that I couldn’t remember who are and ended up spending a lot of time trying to work it out with no luck.
As for the mold allergy, bleh! We’re doing our best to avoid acquiring that one here. Our indoor climate is not the best in the world in this house, it gets pretty humid in here, so I’ve just washed all the windows down with anti-mold desinfectant. I figure it’s better to do it unnecessarily than to do it necessarily. (We have agreed that among many other things, Mansion 2.0 will have better indoor climate!)

MKstuder

We had quite a bout with mold in my apartment several years ago. We ended up washing down all the walls with a bleach and water solution. I hear that using a dehumidifier can help.

Angrboda

Ours is just around the window frames if not kept down, so it’s okay but annoying. I think Husband did look into dehumidifiers but all he could find cost a fortune which we can’t really afford at present.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

and I added you to my buddy list on NaNoWriMo