drank Green Tea by Unknown

Huh. I’m drinking this one now because I couldn’t figure out how to add it so I could put it in my cupboard. So I thought, HA! I’ll just drink it, I will. Only had the one bag, see! Genious, I am.

Except too late I realised that I couldn’t log it without adding it. headdesk You would think that would be logical, but nooooooo!

Anyway, this is a tea that was given to me by a friend who had been on holiday in Japan. I haven’t the slightest clue of what it says on the bag, it’s all in Japanese. It only says ‘Green Tea’ and the name of the hotel in letters that I can read. There were these teabags in the hotel rooms for the guests. (There was also a super-foul …concoction that they claimed, apparently, was plum tea. It was a powder that you stirred into hot water, it looked like washing machine soap and it tasted like sweat. It was disGUSting!)

I’m pretty sure it’s Sencha. It’s light, like Sencha, and it would seem the obvious choice to give to the guests in Japan. It’s got a sweet, mild and nutty flavour, but it’s not really particularly interesting. No clue about the quality of this stuff, obviously.

Suzi

I’m encountering a lot of little mystery bags as I clean out my cupboards. I can never decide whether it would be better to log ‘em as I drink them or just move on since I’ll never get any more of it. (They’re hand-labeled, or discontinued, or I can’t locate the tea on the Internet ANYWHERE)

teaplz

Oh my. That description of that horrific plum concoction you found in your room made me want to gag and laugh hysterically at the same time. Love your description, but I can’t imagine how awful that tasted!

Comments

Suzi

teaplz