drank Puritea by Pickwick

Backlogged from this morning’s travel mug. My, my. I do believe the Drama Llama visited Steepster last night. Complete with Martyrian Exit and everything. I will outright admit that I might not have handled it too well. Wank makes nobody look good, and I’m no exception. A better approach would probably have been to show them how to write a discussion prompt without being hurtful in the process, but I was too angry at the time to realise that. Again, my apologies to the admins for not having managed to contribute in a constructive way, but it doesn’t change the fact that I stand 100% by every single word I said. Or wrote, if you prefer.

One good thing did come of it, though. This morning I enjoyed my cheap-as-dirt and supposedly-white bagged tea IMMENSELY. Spite can make the mediocre occasionally exceptionally awesome.

Cheers, all!

LOL @ the Drama Llama.

Is that anything like the Alpaca of Unhappiness? :)

Carolyn

That really sounds like something Neil Gaiman would come up with. If I were in Denmark, I think I would dare Angrboda to include the Alpaca of Unhappiness in her NaNo Novel. ;)

Cofftea

You handled it perfectly:)

teaplz

Drama Llama and Alpaca of Unhappiness! Classic! I love you guys.

Angrboda

I’ve never heard of the Alpaca of Unhappiness, but I’ve learned about the Drama Llama over LJ way.

Carolyn: I ain’t making no promises. But I’ll see if I can give it a go in the 5K I have left. Yeah, there is NO WAY I can round this story off before I’ve hit 50K.

Auggy

I just like alpacas… I figure if there is a Drama Llama, there can be an Alpaca of something, right?

Sooo can I still call you ‘the Angry Dane’? ;p

Angrboda

As long as you don’t expect me to start speaking Dutch. :p (Dutch?? Where did he get THAT from? O.o)

Cofftea

It could be worse, instead of " cheap-as-dirt and supposedly-white bagged tea" you could have had no tea at all.:)

Indeed. :)

Jillian, check my bio update. LOL! I couldn’t resist. :p

LOL! XDD

I agree with you on the Dutch thing, maybe he thought that since they both start with “D” they mean the same thing. GeographyFAIL. rolls eyes

Angrboda

So…. in Canada you speak Chinese? And in India they speak Italian? :D Geographail indeed. I was pissed off to high heaven last night, but now I’m just way too amused by it.

Jillian

Well actually a fair number of people in Canada do speak Chinese, due to our large immigrant population. ⌐_⌐

But no I agree, complete and utter Geographail.

Angrboda

… Hadn’t thought of that. Apparently I also need to get my geography sorted out. (Or whichever subject that would fall under.) I should have thought of a more obscure language.

Jillian

S’okay, lol. I think that would fall under linguistics or maybe cultural anthropology, not geography. :D

Comments

Auggy

LOL @ the Drama Llama.

Is that anything like the Alpaca of Unhappiness? :)

Carolyn

Cofftea

You handled it perfectly:)

teaplz

Drama Llama and Alpaca of Unhappiness! Classic! I love you guys.

Sooo can I still call you ‘the Angry Dane’? ;p

Indeed. :)

Jillian, check my bio update. LOL! I couldn’t resist. :p

LOL! XDD

Jillian

But no I agree, complete and utter Geographail.

The Formalities