drank Guanabana by Adagio Teas

Suzi logged this yesterday and reminded me that I still had some left in my sample tin. I bought it primarily because of the odd name. Never heard of this fruit before, but if I ever get to South America (doubtful, considering my fear of travelling) I’ll have to make sure to try and taste it.

It’s sweet and fruity and tastes tropical. If I knew what the fruit really tastes like ‘au naturel’ my review of it might be difference, but as it is I’m thinking it’s a fruit I might like. So this is my morning cup on this grey and dismal looking thursday. I understand the majority of you lot have a holiday today, so I’m guessing a lot of people won’t be around. Wow… bad day for me to get addicted to the live stream, but there you are. My life in a nutshell.

takgoti

Heh, being that Thanksgiving is traditionally a holiday centered around family, you might find quite a few people hiding out on Steepster regardless. I distinctly remember a Thanksgiving we spent with family out in Ohio, where I told them I was doing schoolwork but I was actually playing mini-golf on candystand.com. My cousin found me and in exchange for not telling we played two-player for the rest of the afternoon.

Suzi

Ha ha, I’ll still be around. I had to skip out the festivities and work on a paper for school :-p

Don’t go playing minigolf instead. :D

Awww I hearts my Steepster Peeps today. :)

Suzi

Hey, congrats on the $2 shipping w/ 52teas :D You had me cracking up over in Steepster Select!

Angrboda

Hey, this place is AWESOME! Now I want to build a statue of 52Teas out of used leaves and worship at its feet.

Jillian

My Thanksgiving was back in mid-October so this is just another day for me. ;)

Comments

takgoti

Don’t go playing minigolf instead. :D

Awww I hearts my Steepster Peeps today. :)

Jillian

My Thanksgiving was back in mid-October so this is just another day for me. ;)

The Formalities