drank Pai Mu Tan by Luka Te m.m.

I am breaking out my celebration tea! And I’ll tell you why, Steepster Peeps! Today I have, after some successful grovelling and begging, convinced 52Teas that shipping to Denmark would be a really good idea. And just a short while ago I placed my order! So not only have I discovered a new place to shop with very reasonable shipping fees, but I have ALSO for the first time EVAH! been able to get the Steepster Select item. I’ve been really good at saving money this month in spite of falling off the wagon a few times in order to buy tea, so although I’m not getting paid until monday, I decided I was allowed. It was really hard to choose. I dithered for ages. In the end I more or less closed my eyes and pointed.

Can we say WOOT!!!!

It was so worth being scolded for creating a horizontal scrollbar with my squeeing.

I love this tea. I really really do, but I hope I got the dosage right. Large leaves, narrow tea scooper. Do the math. Have also patiently steeped for as long as the shop said to although it’s still twice as long as my brain says would be a good idea.

But once again I’m both surprised and relieved. It’s awesome. It’s celebration in a cup.

Now, if anybody wants me for anything for the next week or so, I’ll be waiting by the letterbox.

Suzi

LOL I’m so happy for you!

takgoti

You’re funny.

What could really have done some hurtin’ on the site is if you had done that where there was actual content in the sidebar. Not that I encourage such behavior.

Angrboda

Hey, I destroy responsibly. :D

Jillian

Whoot! Congrats for conquering the evils of shipping fees! XD

Comments

Suzi

LOL I’m so happy for you!

takgoti