drank Hazelnut by Adagio Teas

Apparently I hadn’t actually hidden relationship info over Facebook way… Just had to reply to an all caps message from my aunt who demanded to know why she hadn’t been told about Lexitus. looks shifty I’ve only told my parents about it and was rather hoping they would leak the info so I wouldn’t have to. Obviously not. Curses!

So I need something fortifying. (And dessert-ish because I’ve just had dinner)

This is it. The hazelnut with the lovely sweet nutty woodsy smell. Like nuts smell in a cake with nuts in it.

Second tea I get today that turned out as black as coffee. Considering I ended up oversteeping the Ceylong this morning, I’m a wee bit concerned, but upon tasting nothing’s wrong with it. It’s JUST right, with that nutty hazelnut flavour that’s at the same time roasted and sweetish. I think it’s very good for a dessert tea, and since nuts in Denmark is often associated with Christmas in Denmark, it also tastes a bit Christmassy.

Maybe this is why it’s going so well with my other dessert which is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/aebleskiver

Also, I’ve added a load of people tonight (again) so apologies to those who may have been following the live feed when I uh flooded it a little bit.

ForetDeMichelle

Noticed you were on Facebook. Would you like to link up there too? I’m there more than here. Speaking of which, I need to do an update, huh? LOL
Michelle

Angrboda

I’m extremely protective of my real name online, so I’d rather not. It’s a privacy issue and I primarily use the FB account with people I know in RL. Thanks for the interest though. :)

takgoti

Eeeee! My friend got one of those pans from Williams-Sonoma and we tried making them one night. We failed fantastically but they tasted good so I guess in the end that’s what mattered. [It looked like they were all in a horrible battle and everyone lost.] I never knew they were called aebleskiver, we were just calling them flippy pancakes.

Angrboda

I can’t get them perfectly round either. These days a lot of people buy them frozen though. :) Just 10 minutes in the oven and they’re ready.

Completely understand. :o)

Comments

ForetDeMichelle

Michelle