drank Caramel by Luka Te m.m.

Yeah, I know I just said ‘Pai Mu Tan for the rest of the evening’ a little while ago. But then Mike went and logged that caramel tea of his, and whenever he does that, I want a cup of mine. It NEVER fails, it’s totally contagious right out through the internet and the monitor and everything.

And the weird thing is, mine really just kind of mediocre… Yeah, I don’t get it either but there you are.

I think I’ve managed to make it a wee bit better today than usual though. I just made a little cup, but there is some more caramelly flavour than usual on top of the tea flavour, so I gave the rating a notch upwards.

So cheers. :)
Mike

Haha…glad I could help :) Cheers!

Mike

Aaaand now I just ordered today’s Select. Partly because of our conversation and partly because of my fascination with trying different caramel infused teas…

Cofftea

www.botanicalindulgence.com has a WONDERFUL caramel oolong.

Mike

Thanks for the rec, will check it out.

Angrboda

Mike, I’m glad I can send some evil influence right back where it came from. :D

Comments

Mike

Haha…glad I could help :) Cheers!

Cofftea

www.botanicalindulgence.com has a WONDERFUL caramel oolong.

Mike

Thanks for the rec, will check it out.

Angrboda