drank Pai Mu Tan by Luka Te m.m.

STEEPSTER! You are BACK! Never leave me again! cries, cuddles

This is the fifth steep of these leaves, the same leaves that I started last night. I’ve been so panicky about Steepster not working that I kept forgetting to make tea. I boiled water for these leaves several times and then forgot to use it so the water got way too cold. You would think this downtime would mean that I’d be getting my chores done instead, but uh… Let’s talk about something else.

But we’re back in business (I hope), although I’ll probably be pressing post with my fingers crossed.

For four steeps now, and one of them a bit overdone, I’ve used these leaves with success and lots of flavour. No crutches this time at all. They fade a little but it’s not really noticeable. If you served fourth steep of this and didn’t tell me it was a resteep, I’d never catch on.

The thing with steeping in the cup instead of the pot though, is that in the cup I feel like I get the best result if I give it just a little stir before drinking so that the concentration of extract from the leaves is the same all over the cup, or the top ‘layer’ is just warm water. This happens automatically when pouring from the pot.

I’ve kicked the rating the rest of the way up and am making myself a sixth steep now (still without crutches) in celebration of Steepster coming back to me after several hours (so many hours!) apart.

takgoti

Our overlords are creating a horrible addiction.

Angrboda

Yes… Does this mean that before we know it they’ll start charging money for an account? O.o
(To be completely honest, though, I can think of a few things and a few features that I would happily accept as paid account perks…)

Comments

takgoti

Our overlords are creating a horrible addiction.

Angrboda