drank Black Powder Blend by Luka Te m.m.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! After the sadness of using the last of this yesterday, I have today been fortunate enough to leave work some 3½ hours early due to extreme boredom. By around noon we had received the grand total of ONE sample, so we drew lots on who got to leave early.

On the way home, I stopped in at my local shop in the intention of stocking up on this one. I have stocked up. BOY, have I stocked up!!! O.o Turns out I’m pretty much the only person who buys it, so they took it off the shelf to be discontinued. They had some half of a sales tin left of it in the back, and the guy made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. He let me buy the lot and when that runs out, all I have to do is stop in and say, and he’ll order another lb for me the next time they order stuff home AND he promised he would try to get a little discount for me. Everybody say awesomesauce!!

Yeah, I just bought 1½ lbs of tea. Of just one blend. Tin has been filled, Great Big Bag of Tea has been safely stowed away in a suitable place.

And I am celebrating with a cup. Right now.

Rating is already in top, but if it hadn’t been, I’d have given it a notch upwards for awesome customer service.

Awesomesauce!

TeaEqualsBliss

That sounds like a word to add to the Steepster Dictionary post in the forums! LOL

Angrboda

I can’t take credit for it though. It’s one I’ve picked up elsewhere on the interwebs. I just like it because it sounds good to say. :)

It doesn’t have to be an original! LOL

LENA

Awesomesauce indeed!

takgoti

Serious awesomesauce! Going home early, the shop telling you they’ll order tea just for you? If that’s not a day full of win, I want to know what is.

Angrboda

They took over the shop in the fall, maybe the previous owner told them about me. :p Or maybe it was my O.o face when I thought they didn’t have any. (Or maybe he just wanted to get rid of his leftovers and isn’t really counting on me ever coming back to ask for more once I’ve worked my way through so much of it :p )

Jillian

You’ll have to share the wealth with some of your fellow Steepsterites, we don’t want it going bad on you after all….. ;)

Hyrulehippie

Happy belated Awesomesauce! o

Phil Hovatter

Awesomesauce, indeed! I’m a big believer in buying gobs of things I like and use — when the price is right. I just bought a pound of my beloved Adagio peach oolong, six ounces of Gunpowder, and some other things. Supposed to arrive today. I sit by the door and wait…

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Awesomesauce!