drank Melon by Pickwick

I’m bagging it this morning. Just to be provocative.

That is all.

Tea bags?!
May the Iron Goddess have Mercy on your soul…

Think the Loose Mafia is going to come after me? :p

Le gaspeth!
;)

Angrboda

I know! I’m sure I’m some sort of traitor now or something.

JMKauftheil

Loose Mafia? You mean the Teavana employees?
They’re tough pushers.

Angrboda

Haven’t been subjected to those what with Teavana not existing in Denmark, but from what I’ve heard, they could be. ;)

Nah, they’re just the Greedy Corporate Mafia. XD

Dan

I have to agree, we have a Teavana in the mall here. They are very expensive and I just won’t pay their prices.

JacquelineM

I learned there was a Teavana not 10 minutes from my house by car, but I’m afraid – very very afraid!! to get jumped on by the salespeople!!! A huge pet peeve of mine! I’ll stick to my lovely little local tea shop and online orders :)

wombatgirl

I’ve actually had pretty decent luck with my local Teavana. Just say no, and they go away.

Teaman

Our local Teavana sales people respond the same… ask if they can help, but I tell them I’m just looking and they leave you alone. So for me it’s the right amount of help… offer once but then no more. I wouldn’t want to walk in, look interested and have no one offer help either. While I find their quality to be good, I find their prices a bit high compared to online sales. But then they have a lease to pay and you can get the tea right away.

Robert Godden

The Loose Mafia knows who you are. Don’t start reading any long novels….

Comments

JMKauftheil

Tea bags?!
May the Iron Goddess have Mercy on your soul…

Think the Loose Mafia is going to come after me? :p

Le gaspeth!
;)

Angrboda

I know! I’m sure I’m some sort of traitor now or something.

JMKauftheil

Loose Mafia? You mean the Teavana employees?
They’re tough pushers.

Nah, they’re just the Greedy Corporate Mafia. XD

Dan

JacquelineM

wombatgirl

Teaman

Robert Godden

The Loose Mafia knows who you are. Don’t start reading any long novels….

The Formalities