drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

I’ve been craving this one since last night when I went home from Lexitus’, but given the time I thought it best not to have any. I’m trying to learn to get back in the habit of getting to bed at a decent hour, and I have finally admitted that it may have something to do with the tea I’m having in the evening. I hate to admit it because this is not something that has ever bothered me before. But people change and people get older you know? Maybe it’s just one of those things. Possibly the development of Steepster into a more social site to hang out on compared to the very first incarnation of it is also making me drink more tea. Bottomline is, I knew I couldn’t have any when I got home at 10.30pm. (train delays for the GRRR)

But I can certainly have it now. Haven’t done any of my chores yet, of course, but I can certainly have my tea.

Mmmmmmm…. coconut.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Indeed. I’m also going the tea before tasks route today.

Angrboda

It’s seven hours later. I haven’t done hardly any tasks yet. Except buying new boots which Lexitus ordered me to do.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I think that means it’s time for another cup of tea, both to continue putting off the tasks and to celebrate the boot buy. So are the boots cute? Or are they work boots?

Angrboda

They’re just ordinary winter boots. I’m not really particularly in love with them, but they’re good enough. I liked my old boots, but they were worn through the soles so my choice was down to either ‘boots, feet warm and wet’ or ‘wellies, feet cold and dry’. So he said, “Buy new boots, woman!” or something like that. It was really hard to find some that lived up to all my criteria. Not too much heel, preferably none, more substantial than just a layer of leather, not out of my budget and not uglier than sin. So they’re functional winter boots, but not OMG YAY boots.

takgoti

I’ve been working hard to build up a solid selection of no-caffeine tea for this very reason. Tea can be sneakier than coffee – much less obvious as to what’s happening with the caffeine!

Angrboda

Yeah, but herbals don’t interest me and I don’t like rooibos. The selection of decaf reasonably available to me is EXTREMELY small, and if I can get non-decaf then I’d rather have that. I’ll just have to drink something else. Or instead of making a pot with two cups in it, just make one cup’s worth.

Comments

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Indeed. I’m also going the tea before tasks route today.

takgoti