Jillian sent me another couple of bags of this yummy yummy stuff. It seems fitting that I should have one of them this morning just as I stumble out of bed to find the winter olympics ceremony is on tv. I’m not sure if it’s a direct transmission or not. If it is, it must be seriously late in Vancouver… But hey, I turned it on just a few minutes before the danish delegation came in. How’s that for timing, eh? :)

Of course I did mess up the brewing of this. Yes, Angrboda can’t even brew a teabag! It was a minor incident involving me pulling the string off the bag and then managing to poke a whole in the bag with a fork when trying to fish it out of the cup. Oh well, I’m used to having leaves in my cup. Just now this size. And I can probably resteep it, but I’m not sure it would be a good idea under these circumstances.

I was a little worried about whether I would like this less now that it’s not christmas considering how it had initially reminded me of a liquid christmas cookie. I’m glad to report that even with christmas behind us and with a small teabag-mishap, it’s still yummy.

Cheers, Steepsterites.

(Oh yeah, btw Jillian, your package arrived yesterday)

Rijje

That’s good timing.
I could hear the transmission from the living room, but had to skip it to get ready for work. It’s a shame, I only enjoy the starts of olympics ;)

Dan

Yeah, I have a habit of pulling the tags off the bags also.

Cofftea

Oh no! That sounds like something I’d do. I can’t wait to try the loose version:)

Jillian

Well the ceremony started at 5:45pm PST so it sounds like it was rebroadcasted for you guys. :)

Comments

Rijje

That’s good timing.

Dan

Yeah, I have a habit of pulling the tags off the bags also.

Cofftea