A case of mistaken identities have placed a hand-delivered non-signed envelope of creepiness in my letterbox today. Print outs of someone else’s private email conversations of a personal nature. In place a VERY personal nature. It’s creepy enough that I’ll be saving envelope+contents for a while and see if anything else happens, because my immediate guess is that somewhere out there there is a betrayed wife thinking that I’m someone else. And she knows where I live. And she doesn’t know that I’m not Not-Me even though Not-Me has the same name as me.

Luckily I have also received a package from TeaEqualsBliss which is MUCH less creepy and in which I found among others this tea with which I will try to calm myself down again. I was stumped by the amount of choice available to me! Eventually I decided that since I needed some fairly quick nerve-settling a bag was the thing to go for this time. I picked this one by closing my eyes and choosing one at random.

I’m a bit wary of the brand. I’ve seen a lot of posts about this brand and most people seemed to find it somewhat mediocre.

It definitely smells jasmine-y while steeping and not synthetic. So that’s one point in favour. The flavour is a bit… brine-y and a bit flowery. It’s not like the jasmine green to end all jasmine greens. But it’s nice enough.

And was it capable to stop my imagination getting out of control RE post intro? To an extent yes, so that’s another point in favour.

Lainie Petersen

Ergh. Keep us updated!

AmazonV

oh dear, it might be best to contact the police, so its documented? I am sorry you had to deal with that :( I am glad you found a nice calming tea

Angrboda

The note with the contents didn’t sound threatening, but I don’t know if the sender is on Not-Me’s side or not. I’ve promised my cousin to contact the police if anything else happens, but I don’t think anything will. I do have a lively imagination though.

LENA

yikes! hopefully, nothing will come of this..and the sender got it out of their system. please keep alert and let the police know if anything further happens. plus, isn’t it illegal to put ANYTHING in someone’s mailbox other than by the postal service?

Angrboda

I don’t think so, not here anyway. I’ve never heard anything about it if it is. Lots of little businesses hand out flyers and take-away menus and such like that. We get stickers about not wanting advertising or those free/local papers and the official distributors have to accept that, but everybody else can do what they like.

Twilight

Eek, that would rattle me, too. I would also turn to tea for comfort. Good choice, sorry it wasn’t fantastic.

S

Ooh, creepy ::shudder:: Be careful!

wombatgirl

Oh, freaky! Ditto the being careful!

TeaEqualsBliss

Glad you got the tea ok!!! Sorry to hear about the creepiness!

JustDuckyInNE

Please, please contact the police so that it is recorded. So if she decides to damage any of your property (or heaven forbid, you) or continues harassing you, the police have a record of what happened and can help track her down.

Cofftea

Weird…

SoccerMom

Angrboda, I must ditto JGWamsat on this one!

Comments

Lainie Petersen

Ergh. Keep us updated!

AmazonV

LENA

Twilight

S

Ooh, creepy ::shudder:: Be careful!

wombatgirl

Oh, freaky! Ditto the being careful!

TeaEqualsBliss

Glad you got the tea ok!!! Sorry to hear about the creepiness!

JustDuckyInNE

Cofftea

Weird…

SoccerMom

Angrboda, I must ditto JGWamsat on this one!

The Formalities