drank Passionfruit by Adagio Teas

Last of my sample! Another one off the to-be-finished pile. I’m beginning to believe there’s hope for me there.

I put all my Adagio samples on that pile. I don’t know. Some of them were really nice, but none of them has been delicious enough that I wanted more, and most of them I’ve just grown bored with. This one is the last of the fruity ones, not counting the Valentine sample that TeaEqualsBliss sent me and in which I can’t for the life of me find any strawberries try as I might. (I haven’t posted about this yet, but I have taken notes. It’s one of the ones I’ll be backlogging eventually when I can put a post together)

But this isn’t about the Valentine.

For a fruity tea, this one is definitely decent. Slightly artificial in flavour, I think, but all in all decent. I seem to be more pleased with Adagio’s fruit flavours than with their other flavours. The cinnamon is seriously getting nowhere.

It’s not one I’m sad that I’ve finished off. On the contrary it was rather a WIN-moment that the pile had become a little smaller.

I don’t know. I used to be enamoured with Adagio because of their enormous selection of interesting flavours. Now I think I’ve just fallen out of love with them all together.

Jason

Unrelated: I like that if you look at the explore page now, it looks like you’re the only one on the site. Just a huge list of “Angrboda did such and such…” ;D Alright, off to bed with me…

Angrboda

LMAO! Well, on certain times of the day, that happens. I can use it sometimes to see that I’m the only one around here doing any thing. It’ll change around 2.30 – 3 o’clock my time when you lot wake up again. :p

Comments

Jason

Angrboda