My last bag. I’m having it for dessert tonight and I’m trying to make it stretch to my entire little teapot rather than just a cup. Hopefully it won’t be too thin. Nothing wrong with the aroma though, so I’m feeling confident.

Mmmmm. Nom.

Cinoi

I made it in a pot once, it was a little weaker, but still delicious, and I know the feeling about stretching those bags out…

Angrboda

Yeah, it’s definitely weaker, even though it’s a small pot. It only holds two cups and I even left the bag in. It’s really bringing out the rooibos this way which I’m not entirely happy about, but I can deal with it.

Stephanie

Oh no, there’s rooibos in this? I don’t really like rooibos. But I’m dying to try this and have a 2-pack in my Amazon cart right now.

Angrboda

Stephanie, I don’t like rooibos either at all, but I find this really yummy. Unless you try to stretch the bag to more than one cup at the time like I did here, it’s only adding a note to the flavour without being very apparent. It was really apparent here because I was trying to use it for more water than was really good for it. Feel safe, go forth, buy tea. ;)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Two tealogs and reference to this one had me going to put it on the infinite SL, but it’s already there.

Comments

Cinoi

Stephanie