drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

First tea of the morning. How decadent!

I’m allowed decadent today though, since it’s the first day with a new age. I’m also supposed to have cake for breakfast, but I don’t have any cake handy so I’m skipping that. :) I can’t be bothered to go get some.

A while ago I had a bag of something or other where I concluded that I just wasn’t really all that fond of coconut in tea. Taking this one out now really confuses me on that point now, because I like this one and it’s very little else than coconut! How does that work? I don’t understand it.

Okay, it is a bit decadent first thing in the morning… A bit too decadent actually. I think I’ll have a more… you know… sensible one after this.

JacquelineM

Happy first day of a new age!!! I ****WISH**** my package to you arrives today!!!!

~lauren.

Wishing you the loveliest first day of a new age!!! :)

gmathis

Last week, my son called my “day of a new age” “another year you get to live on the planet with me in it.” Be happy!

Erin

I hope you have a lovely, decadent day!

mpierce87

Have an amazing first day of a new age!!

__Morgana__

Happy birthday!

Auggy

Yay! Have a great birthday!

AmazonV

happy start of a new year!

Thanks everybody!

JacquelineM, sorry, the postman only had a letter from my bank today. But don’t worry. The gift to myself is the only one I’m getting on time this year anyway. (And just as I was writing this the doorbell rang and it was a lady with flowers for me. With no sender on it, but the card was nerdy enough that my guess is on Lexitus)

Awwww, flowers! :)

Well, when the package arrives, it means you get another special day!! That’s not so bad :)

LENA

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Rabs

Hope that you have a wonderful day and a wonder-filled year! :D

Stephanie

“First day with a new age”—love it! Happy Birthday!! :)

52teas

So glad we could make your birthday a little sweeter. How about some free International shipping for your birthday? Coupon Code ANGRBODA. Vaild through the end of the month.

Thanks again, everybody. :D

52teas, ZOMG YOU ARE SO AWESOME! I loved that it even said happy birthday on the order detail. :D Thank you so much, that was sweet of you. :D

52teas

You’re very welcome. I was hoping you would receive that in the spirit it was intended and not think I was spamming you on your birthday. :)

Angrboda

that didn’t even cross my mind. But I had actually placed a tea-buying embargo on myself. :p The Kusmi sampler obviously being a celebratory exception. Embargo counts from now then. :)

Comments

JacquelineM

~lauren.

Wishing you the loveliest first day of a new age!!! :)

gmathis

Erin

I hope you have a lovely, decadent day!

mpierce87

Have an amazing first day of a new age!!

__Morgana__

Happy birthday!

Auggy

Yay! Have a great birthday!

AmazonV

happy start of a new year!

Thanks everybody!

Awwww, flowers! :)

LENA

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Rabs

Hope that you have a wonderful day and a wonder-filled year! :D

Stephanie

“First day with a new age”—love it! Happy Birthday!! :)

Thanks again, everybody. :D