drank Prince Vladimir by Kusmi Tea

I’m having a cup of this now and I had a cup of Kusmi’s St Petersburg earlier. I really like both, but I can’t decide which of the two I like best. They’re very very similar but still different enough to be different.

I want to buy a tin of one of them (when I’m no longer forbidden to buy tea of course) but which one??? Don’t say ‘get one of both’, please. They may both be yummy and there may be a difference between them, but there still similar enough that I don’t really need both of them at the same time.

Since I can’t decide which is better, and I also rated them very similarly originally (one at 88 and one at 84 or something like that), I’m adjusting both their ratings to an average. It seems like the right thing to do.

I’ve noticed that I’ve added this one to my steepster shopping list, though. I don’t know if I’ve added the St Petersburg also, but if I haven’t, maybe I should let that be a clue from fate and get this one?

Auggy

I vote for St. Petersburg, but then Vlad and I aren’t that cuddly with each other. Spices, you know. :)

mpierce87

Okay, this probably isn’t much help as I’ve never had either tea. But from the descriptions and steepsterite tasting notes, I think I would prefer St Petersburg.

Angrboda

Turns out I actually added both. But two votes in favour of St P, I guess that might be the one. I’m not really that fond of spices in tea either but somehow in this one it just works. It’s the exception that confirms the rule, I guess. (Also I love how it smells!)

Stephanie

Based on your notes, I would choose Prince Vladimir for you!

Rabs

Worst comes to worst you can use up the tin of the one you order and then next time around order the other one ;)

SoccerMom

I ditto Rabs.

__Morgana__

I go with Vladimir on name only. Drinking royalty FTW!

Devilish

I vote for St. Petersburg!!!

Comments

Auggy

mpierce87

Angrboda

Stephanie

Based on your notes, I would choose Prince Vladimir for you!

Rabs

SoccerMom

I ditto Rabs.

__Morgana__

I go with Vladimir on name only. Drinking royalty FTW!

Devilish

I vote for St. Petersburg!!!

The Formalities