drank Razzleberry Green by 52teas

Here’s one I’ve forgotten to post about!

I bought it back around my birthday when I got a free shipping coupon from 52teas. I was already in the initial stages of Cupboard Lockdown at the time, but I thought it would be rude not to take advantage. Or something. Yeah. looks shifty Hands up anybody who believed that statement. Anybody? No? crickets

Okay, so I just really wanted to take advantage of said gift. Besides it gave me an excuse to buy the black currant white and it made me discover the tropical explosion white (!!!).

My favoured flavour when it comes to fruit flavoured teas tend to be berry flavours. Raspberry oolong, black currant white, that sort of thing. So naturally when browsing the selection, this one rather appealed to me. I actually chose the black currant white first, then this and then dithered a bit on the tropical white for a while. That makes it so strange that I fell so utterly for the tropical one and more or less forgot this one.

But here it is! At last! After the longest introduction in the history of the world ever! Anybody still with me here?

There’s an odd sort of aroma to this cup. It’s green, definitely, and with a semi-tart-y note to it, which must be the berries. I can’t pick out either berry individually, but I can sort of recognise it as a combination.

Also there’s a funny almost-note which reminds me quite strongly of chamomile. Odd that… It seems so out of place! And it’s not even really there. I mean when I’m actually smelling the tea, I don’t get the chamomile. But the moment I take the cup away from my nose, there’s a whiff of ‘hey, chamomile!’

It’s really a shame that I’d forgotten this one, because it’s really nice! It has a fresh sort of flavour to it. Green tea often has that not-mint mint-ness on the swallow which gives it a refreshing sort of quality and the berries in this one is adding to the freshness. It’s not at all sour like the smell of the berries and it’s very very summerly.

If you are like me and tend to gravitate towards berries in your flavoured teas, then I would definitely recommend that you tried this one. This is a hit.

Rabs

I loved your entire note — especially your “longest introduction in the history of the world, ever!” :D

Angrboda

Thank you, Rabs. :)

Comments

Rabs

Angrboda