drank Razzleberry Green by 52teas

GOOD EVENING STEEPSTER and my Sweet People!

In A Moment Like This I needed a happy tea. Tonight is the night of the finals of the Eurovision Song Contest 2010, which is something I try to watch every year. Most years I don’t like most of the songs much, but that doesn’t matter. It’s fun anyway. Even if our song is usually crap. This year we’ve got one of the better songs we’ve had in years, so it’s not bad.

For this purpose I needed the Drip Drop of a happy fun tea. One that could really Shine.

And this is the one. It’s so happy and with a certain Je Ne Sais Quoi. Butterflies and Siren calls and what not. It’s not a Thunder And Lightening tea at all but it’s still not really a tea that’s in any danger of being Lost And Forgotten. At least not in my household it’s not.

Well. Thunder And Lightening. Not normally anyway. Steeping has Run Away from me tonight so it’s a bit overdone. BUT I’m also armed with chocolate and fruit so I’m not completely Playing With Fire here.

With a good tea and a fun European traditional contest, Life Looks Better In Spring and That Sounds Good To Me.

If you want to know more about the Eurovision Song Contest, you can visit the official site here http://www.eurovision.tv/page/home where you can hear all the songs and watch the show live.

Me, I like our song this year which is somewhat unusual (most of the time I’m mildly ashamed of what we send), but I still don’t think we stand much chance of winning. I’m crossing my fingers for Iceland this year, because I think they have an awesome song and the woman singing it is gorgeous, I think.

This is me, Sharing The Moment

ETA: Germany will be hosting next year’s event. Denmark finished fourth, which wasn’t bad. Good night.

Cofftea

My grandpa called raspberry jam razzle-dazzle berry when I was a kid. This tea makes me think of that.

Ewa

Oh Eurovision! You crack me up. I remember being underwhelmed by Poland’s song this year. Have to check out the finalists though.

Angrboda

I haven’t been blogging about it this year. For the last couple of years I’ve had posts with little comments on each song, but I haven’t done that this year for a number of reasons. I can’t even remember Poland’s song. I don’t believe it made it to the finals either.

Rabs

What a fantastic note! All the song titles were wonderfully woven in and enjoyed. :)

Angrboda

It should probably be noted that the songs I used weren’t used for my specific favoritism. They were just the ones I could work with. (And OMG Germany has a great and super-happy song too!)

Angrboda

Edited with results. For the sake of completion and all.

Comments

Cofftea

Ewa

Rabs

Angrboda

Edited with results. For the sake of completion and all.

The Formalities