First time I had this I found it completely vile. Too perfume-y. Too flower-y. Too dust-y in flavour and all together too grandmother-y.

Morgana had it recently though, and didn’t find it nearly as unpleasant as me. That would be difficult as out of all the people who have posted about it, I liked it the least.

So I decided that I ought to give it a second chance.

I still think it smells like a flower-scented soap, though.

It’s still pretty flower-y too. eyes it And it’s still a bit like drinking soap water.

I dunno…

If I can make it through the cup without going blergh! and dumping it, I’ll lift the rating a bit and possibly manage to somehow finish off the sample tin. If I can’t I’ll call it a loss and will either foist it upon give it away to someone else or get rid of the rest of the leaves.

Either way, I already have something FAR BETTER lined up to wash it out with.

ETA: I think I’ve worked it out. I admit it, I’m eating sweets while drinking this. Foam sweets, which apparently seems to be my preferred sort at the moment (normally I’m a licorice girl), so my tongue is more or less comatose with sugar. And taking a sip right after the sweets really removed a lot of the flower-y unpleasantness! AHA! So I added some cane sugar to the cup, and while it’s not a fix-all solution, it helps some.

TeaEqualsBliss

uggggggg :(

__Morgana__

Lol! Sometimes you just have to give up on trying to make it work. I feel somewhat guilty for being the reason you put yourself through this. ;-)

Angrboda

Morgana, don’t be. You were just the catalyst, really. I’ve been eyeing that sample tin for a little while now. Annoyed at having something there that I just couldn’t drink and beginning to wonder if it could really have been all THAT bad. After all it IS very rare that I come across a tea that I have to give so few points.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

uggggggg :(