drank Razzleberry Green by 52teas

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Some of you may recall the fantasticawesome Tan Yang Te Ji from TeaSpring which has sadly gone out of their selection. I have never got over the sorrow of not being able to get more of it again ever. They have a fancier leaf grade, but I will NEVER be desperate enough to pay over $17 for 50g. Ever. So that was out of reach. I put it on my shopping list because a girl can dream, but I was never going to buy it.

With the power of Google Fu, I have discovered, I think, another place (http://www.teainchina.biz) where I can get it! At under $8 per 50g. And, it seems very reasonable shipping to Denmark. AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING!

Watch me place an order of at least 200g when I come home from my holiday in August.

Therefore, celebration tea is called for. My eye fell on this lovely berry-flavoured green, which, less fortunately, must now be decupboarded.

Very fresh and berry-y today, with a more heavy buttery base underneath, which comes out on the swallow. That’s how I like it best.

I like that the berries are there and I don’t have to search for them, but they’re not in-your-face either. They’re even present in the aftertaste, which is rather awesome, I think.

The base green is a wee bit heavy on the butter-y-ness in the aftertaste, but it’s got a really nice freshness just at first, so everything is balanced out.

All in all, a suitable celebration tea.

(Oh, and also, allow me to brag. I’m about 1.5kg smaller than I was 10 days ago. Another reason for celebration.)

Auggy

Oooh, can’t wait to see how that one rates – if it is as good as the TYTJ, looks like I might have to see what shipping is to the states! :) And congrats on the loss!

Angrboda

The descriptions of them seemed very similar. I haven’t actually compared them properly, but it did rather suggest to me that it might be the same one. Not the same year though.

sophistre

Wooo! So much good news.

Comments

Auggy

Angrboda