drank Caramel by Kusmi Tea

I can’t believe this is very nearly gone. Again. Only a little left to cover the bottom of the tin. And this is the 250g tin. Which followed the 125g tin.

So am I tired of it yet?

Now I’ll just have to figure out if I can save money on getting a refill bag from their webshop or if I might as well just buy a new tin. Depends on what their shipping rates and such are like. Or maybe I just don’t want to wait that long.

LauraR

Wow! I might need to order from them just to try this!

Paul M Tracy

Just about every review I read of a Kusmi tea seems to place it in very high regard. Looking at their website, I simply can’t decide where to start. It’s between this one, Spicy Chocolate and every single Russian.

Angrboda

Many Kusmis have that sort of ‘frenchness’ where added flavour isn’t overwhelmingly obvious. They’re more subtle and sometimes don’t really fully come out until on the swallow. I think you’ll have to like that in order to like Kusmi.
If you’re unsure where to start, I would start by just getting some sample tins if you can. They’re about 25g each, which is a generous size for a sample, I think. But after that the smallest tin is 125g, and that’s a lot of stuff if you find you don’t much like it.
I haven’t tried the spicy chocolate myself since I’m not a fan of spicy, but I grew utterly addicted to this one without even realising it. I bought a tin on a trip to Paris and polished it off in about a month. Shortly after (as soon as I could find it) I bought the 250g tin and that’s nearly gone too. It just disappeared so quickly! As for the Russians I had a sample set with six different ones and quite liked most of them. There was one that I absolutely did not like, but in spite of not being all that fond of Earl Grey and all of them containing bergamot in smaller or larger amounts, I found myself generally impressed. I would definitely recommend giving this brand a try.

Comments

LauraR

Wow! I might need to order from them just to try this!

Paul M Tracy