drank Kitchen Sink Green Tea by 52teas

Also from my most recent 52teas order.

This was my freebie surprise pouch from the latest special offer, and the source of some suspicion about the selection of these so-called random surprises. See, when I ordered I considered leaving a note with my order that I’m not a chai fan, don’t like rooibos and haven’t had all that good experiences with peanut butter. Not that it was really my place to request anything at all when the offer said ‘random’ but just in case Frank might pay attention to it.

But then I decided that would be cheating, and if I got something that I didn’t like, I could always find a hapless victim to foist it upon. So I said nothing.

And then I got this. A green tea with fruit in it. As mentioned earlier, something I’ve had some really good experiences with from 52teas as well as fruit flavoured whites. Who doesn’t remember the white black currant, for example? Or the razzleberry green? (I miss that one) Or the Tropical Explosion white!

Frank sent me something I hadn’t tried before but was in the same category as things I’ve consistently liked a lot.

Then I saw LiberTeas had received a supposedly-random picked bonus pouch as well, and AGAIN it was one that had completely missed all her dislikes and was one she had planned on trying at some point later on.

Coincidence? I think not. I think Frank has been paying attention to our likes and dislikes where he could, and done his homework before selecting these random ones. (And he can protest all he likes, I won’t believe him) It makes me feel all special and listened to. :)

When this one was first introduced, I was a little scared of it. The sheer amount of ingredients! But it’s here now and I discovered in myself a genuine curiosity about trying it. Funny how sometimes you don’t know these things until you’ve got it in your hands.

The aroma of the dry leaves actually reminded me a lot of the Tropical Explosion. That was a good sign! It’s very very fruity but still sencha coming through loud and clear. Very nice!

I took too long to write the theory up there and I also got distracted by other stuff, so the cups gone luke-warm. Hrm. No comments on the steeped aroma then. The flavour may have gone a bit off too, not being warm anymore, but it’s definitely green tea with fruit. I can’t pick out any particular fruits, but it’s definitely fruit-y.

I like it. Good choice, Frank. Even if it was COMPLETELY RANDOM! (As if! ;) )

52teas

I have no idea what you are talking about.

whistles

Riiiiiiiiiight!

LiberTEAS

This is just another reason why 52Teas is one of my favorite companies. I like that kind of service. Frank rocks!

Angrboda

Exactly! Just another x in the Customer Service Book of Cool.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Angrboda I want that book then it would be easier to choose which companies to buy from. LOL :-)

Comments

52teas

I have no idea what you are talking about.

whistles

Riiiiiiiiiight!

LiberTEAS

Angrboda

Exactly! Just another x in the Customer Service Book of Cool.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas