drank Keemun Hao Ya A by TeaSpring

My rolemodel in all things smoky and chinese black Auggy posted about a lovely Keemun this evening. I’m not sure if I’m as big a Keemun fan as she is, as I don’t think I’m as experienced in the field yet, but it is definitely a type I enjoy immensely. Unfortunately the leaves of awesome that she had are not available to me, due to the branch of the company in question available to me never have anything of interest to me.

BUT! I’ve got my TeaSpring Keemun (tin level getting low) which is also very nice indeed and I felt inspired. Last time I had it I accidentally managed to make it double strength, but I’ve avoided that trap this time. No idea how it even happened in the first place. I must have been distracted and added leaves to the pot twice or something.

Tonight it works though. Nicely smoky and little bit rough, but with a lovely sweetness underneath.

Tonight it’s just absolutely wonderfully awesome and I’m cranking the rating up a few points.

ETA: And you won’t believe the idiotic way in which I just spilled a third of the cup. It was on the table, I wanted to put something down on the table behind the cup, missed and end ended up with a cup of tea and hand and Lake Keemun on the table. ARGH!

Auggy

Stop, you’re going to make me blush you big, giant flatterer! :P And boo on Lake Keemun! Did you attempt to clean it through slurping? ’Cause I think I would have! :)

Angrboda

I didn’t, because the current state of my table otherwise is a bit… ;) I’m a messy person. And a lot of it was on the floor too.

Auggy

Okay, I suppose if it got on the floor too, you are forgiven for using traditional cleaning methods. :P

Baybud

lol, We have all done that.

I lost my teapot lid into the cup once whilst i was watching the tv and pouring, felt such a dilly :P

Comments

Auggy

Angrboda

Baybud

lol, We have all done that.

The Formalities