November is finally upon us! Let procrastination writing commence!

And no, as a matter of fact, I am not currently procrastinating by writing this post. I am resting. The key to a succesful NaNo is to know your own limits and I know that my ability to concentrate is microscopic. So I write in 15 minute spurts. And that’s gone well enough throughout the day that I can already smell the first 5000 words, which I hope to reach before bedtime. And it’s only twenty past seven. HAH!

So I am resting. Gearing up for the last 15 minutes needed for my goal and taking the time to stay in the writing zone with a Steepster post.

I’ve been drinking this one through out the day and have just made yet another steep of the same leaves. I think it must be the fourth or fifth time or something today. These leaves are SO durable.

I really think I’ve become completely addicted to pu-erh with orange flavour. I loved this when first I had it, nommed my way through the first 100g purchase, nommed my way through the one Wombatgirl sent me (different brand though) and am now nomming my way through the second 100g purchase. Next time I suspect I’ll have to up the amount to a 250g purchase, because this is one of those flavours I really don’t see myself getting tired of.

It works so well when there’s something I’m working on throughout the day, like for example NaNoWriMo, because I don’t have to think while drinking it and I can steep again and again and again so I don’t have to consider things like water temperature or what to have next or anything. It’s also become my absolute favourite tea to have in the travel mug in the mornings when I go to work, which also accounts for some of the rapid nomming.

If you like pu-erh and if you like oranges, I strongly suggest you do yourself the favour of seeking out the combination, because in my opinion these flavours compliment each other so well.

At this point it’s become a stable tea for me, one that I’m very familiar with and know exactly what to expect from. But because the flavours are so well suited for each other and also very intense, it remains interesting to drink. As mentioned before, it’s not something that I can see myself getting bored with anytime soon.

Therefore I’m kicking the score all the way up to 100.

Raffi

My only experiences with pu-erh and orange has been Blood Orange Pu-Erh by Samovar, and I liked it a lot so I can see that this combination can work in multiple ways.

Jaime

Oh, yeah, totally need to get me some of this!