I am THIS CLOSE to giving up on the spoiler prevention about the 52teas christmas box! I haven’t got it yet. Iirc there was some delay in shipping around the time when I placed my order due to illness and that’s just too bad and can’t be helped. I’m not complaining about that. I just miss checking the dashboard and hearing from you lot.
(And to be honest, right now I’m rather more concerned about my Kusmi package which according to tracking has been delivered, so that must be the one that was misdelivered to a package pick-up place in Copenhagen (other side of the country from me) and is now apparently caught in limbo somewhere between Copenhagen and here, likely due to the very icy weather we’ve been having lately)

On top of that I’ve run into some annoyance just now. It’s recurring sort of annoyance and I ought to know by now to steer clear of it, because I know it’s going to be there. But I DO wish that some people could just let go of that unhealthy obsession instead of coming after anybody who supposedly ‘does it wrong’ all the time. It’s called ‘nagging’ and it’s not a positive thing to do. grump

So to cheer myself up and hopefully stave off the temptation to go through the dashboard, throwing myself in the arms of spoilers galore, I decided to make me a cup of tea. This also put me in a bit of a pickle because I was in a citrus mood, but not an oolong (Lemon Oolong from Nothing But Tea) or a pu-erh (Orange Pu-erh also from NBT) mood, and that just about concluded my current citrus-y choice.

Apart of course from this one. Well, it’s bergamot, so it’s citrus. But it’s totally not what I had in mind. Me thinks I should put some thought into researching my perfect orange flavoured black, or alternatively dark oolong. Leave me a comment with your favourite orange flavoured black or dark oolong (or other interesting citrus flavoured things), please!

In the meantime, however, His Lordship is a very satisfying cup this afternoon. He turned out a bit too dusty and floral this time, but at the same time providing all the things that I was really looking for. Except the orange, but I shall eat one later instead.

Meghann M

I get caught up and upset by the frequent “nagging” often as well. Glad you were able to enjoy some tea and brush it all off!

Kusmi makes some interesting citrus (bergamot mostly) blacks in the russian collection. I think St Petersburg was a favorite when I was able to sample a few… Boston Tea Co’s Apricot Ginger and Peach was really good, but not citrus. I’m curious to hear what others favorite Citrus teas were as well.