drank Tan Yang Te Ji by TeaSpring

SQUEEEEEE FLAIL!!!!

QuiltGuppy is a right little treasure and I hearts her dearly. Look what she sent me! Look what she went out of her way to get for me!!! Just… just LOOK!!

I’ve been out of this for so long, but having to economise a bit with how many orders I put out in one go and all that rot, so the TeaSpring order had been temporarily postponed. And here it is again!

Oh joy, oh rapture!

I can’t wait to actually make me a cup of this, but I’m afraid it’ll have to wait just a little while longer. I’m not finished cuddling the pouch yet.

On a scale from one to ten, QG is awesome twelve and a half, and if you were here right now I would treat you to a cup.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

SimplyJenW

This is on my list for when I get around to trying out Teaspring! And yes, QG is beyond generous in spreading the love of the leaf!

teawing

QG is a treasure for sure. THE Queen and First Ambassador of Tea.

QuiltGuppy

What Angrboda isn’t telling you is that it’s a thank you gift for negotiating my Danish yarn and knitting pattern order that couldn’t be shipped directly to me. :) Thank you, Ang, I was hoping it would reach you quickly!

Angrboda

I thought about including that, but eventually decided that information wasn’t relevant since it was very little actual bother for me to do that.

teawing

No fooling me QG, I know you have sent plenty of teas to plenty of people without any hope or expectation of return…
That said, international trade is a wonderful thing! :)

teawing

Also, I am intrigued by “SQUEEEEEE FLAIL!!!!” like “meh” I am not familiar with this phrase. :)

Jenn

QuiltGuppy is one of the finest individuals I have ever met! Don’t listen to her feeble attempts to convince you that her generosity would EVER come from a place of quid pro quo. Silly Quilt Guppy…

Comments

SimplyJenW

teawing

QG is a treasure for sure. THE Queen and First Ambassador of Tea.

QuiltGuppy

Angrboda

teawing

That said, international trade is a wonderful thing! :)

Jenn