drank Tan Yang Te Ji by TeaSpring

My brand new mobile phone which I’ve only had for a month and barely started paying for yet has been stolen. Warrenty does not cover theft.

My favourite teapot is in the dishwasher.

I’ve been rained on both to and from work.

I accidentally stepped on a kitten paw coming home (thankfully no injured kitties followed)

Apparently we’ve run out of one of two kinds of cat food. They’ll have to make do with a second breakfast instead of dinner.

I’m in bad need of comfort and calming down tea. Making things right in the world again tea. Tea that reminds me of happier and luckier times and the wonderful friends I’ve made here.

Again, thank you, QG, for sending me this. You saved my day this evening.

Now, if you’ll all excuse me, I’ll go somewhere else and be bloody enraged for the rest of the day. I’m going back to only second-hand mobiles. They’re much safer from stupid thieves. >:(

Uniquity

: ( Can you at least cancel the plan with the phone company? A number of my friends are “locked in” their contracts and couldn’t cancel them even in the phone were stolen. So sorry for this miserable day!! (But grateful that you’ve got a good tea by your side)

LadyLondonderry

If there was ever a day that called for your very favorite tea, this is it. I hope it is bringing you some measure of comfort. And I too hope you can at least cancel the plan ASAP so those horrid thieves don’t get a free ride at your expense!

Angrboda

I phoned customer service and had the sim card blocked as soon as I got home (and worked out how to get to talk to a human being). I have to keep paying for the phone itself until this gets sorted, but the customer service lady, who was very nice, told me that if/when I got money from insurance, I could pay the entire left over amount in one go and then that would be out of the way. In the mean time I could visit one of their shops and have a new sim card made (same number) with a super-basic temporary subscription and then have that converted into the one I had on the stolen phone when I got to getting a new new phone. Or something. At least that’s how I understood it.

Uniquity

Well, if you understood that much, you’re doing better than me!

QuiltGuppy

Wow, that truly is an awful day! I’m sorry to hear it, but hope that things go better. I had my first iphone stolen, and boy do I wish they had a remote ear electrocution app.

Angrboda

Yeah, I’m considering when the time comes that I get another one, making the wallpaper on it just say “THIEF” in big letters… The world is against me. It was against me today also.

Comments

Uniquity

LadyLondonderry

Uniquity

Well, if you understood that much, you’re doing better than me!

QuiltGuppy