drank Raspberry Oolong by A C Perch's

It’s been ages since I had some of this, and today it seemed just the thing. I’m glad I picked it. Somehow it gets even yummier when had seldomly rather than when had often.

It got about twice as long a steep as I would have normally done, mostly on a whim. yu76tyggggg oh look, a cat on the keyboard. This is not a tea that I’ve had a lot of bad oversteep experiences with, and I suddenly decided to see if a longer steep (I do short steeps normally) would have any impact on the result considering how much leaf I normally use.

It turned out just as it should. Maybe even with a little more depth to it, but I’m not sure if that’s not just something to do with how I remember it. It is a good while since the last time I had any of it.

I’m on the second steep of it now, same time as the first and my normal second steep time. Less berry, as much oolong. Still very nice indeed.

I think I’ve said it before, but I feel sorry for all you americans who can’t just go and get some of this whenever you like. Not unless you’re willing to pay some probably pretty fierce shipping.

DaisyChubb

It sounds delicious!
I feel sorry for me too, but mostly because I wish I also had a cat on my keyboard

Angrboda

It’s very lovely and it smells like a dream. The tea is nice too. ;)

Jenn

I really do need to order this tea. Everytime you mention it, my mouth waters!

Jessie

My mouth has also watered at your description of this, but you’re quite right about the shipping! $40 US.

Dinosara

Yeah, I looked into shipping from AC Perch’s when I was interested in another tea you had posted before, and it’s deifnitely fierce! Oh well, I suppose it’s payback for all those American tea companies that charge crazy shipping outside the US.

Angrboda

Depending on when you checked, Dinosara, it might be worse now because they use the danish postal service and at some point last year we had the “pleasure” of having our postage rates increased by a whole lot in one go…

And yes, it totally is payback! You with your H&S, Samovar and Lupicia and what have you! HA, says I! HA! HA! HA! :p

Comments

DaisyChubb

It sounds delicious!

Angrboda

It’s very lovely and it smells like a dream. The tea is nice too. ;)

Jenn

I really do need to order this tea. Everytime you mention it, my mouth waters!

Jessie