drank Lapsang Souchong by Harney & Sons

My cup has been cautiously sniffed. Lots of nose-wrinkling and backing away followed. I can therefore conclude that cats don’t like LS.

Good thing I’m not a cat, then. slurp

teaINfuse

Lapsang Souchong is the tea that made me fall in love with tea

Angrboda

It’s one of my favourite types too, although this particular brand was not my favourite. I’ve been lucky enough to have found my perfect LS being sold by a danish company. Not only fully within my reach, but not costing an arm and a leg on shipping either. :D

Kashyap

while I don’t enjoy this raw cousin of the smoking process, if you ever get a chance to try a quality Bohea (Tao of Tea offers a ‘mini tin’ about once a year), its amazing and lovely- mostly because the smokiness is subtle and part of the flavor and not a dominate part of it. However, you can’t beat Lapsang Souchong for cooking…good for making tea eggs, oven or dutch-over poor man’s smoking, steeped into cream for ice cream, added to Asian stews for stock, poaching white fish, or event marinating scallops….yum…but lock it down..the smell can take over the kitchen

CHAroma

Best review ever. <3 cats!

Ashley Bain

I always thought I was a cat in a past life. But I absolutely love lapsang souchong, so I may have to rethink my conclusion. haha :P

Comments

teaINfuse

Lapsang Souchong is the tea that made me fall in love with tea

Angrboda

Kashyap

CHAroma

Best review ever. <3 cats!

Ashley Bain