drank Black Currant Bai Mu Dan by 52teas

This would be the first cup of the return of an old favourite recently returned to my collection backlog.

And actually, slightly unfair to the tea because it’s a really good tea, today it’s just a decoy cup.

See, something interesting happened to me this afternoon, involving me getting proposed to.

If you can guess what I answered, you win a cookie.

(Edit: Oh my goshy-wosh, this is still every bit as excellent as I remembered!)

JacquelineM

I hope I am the first to give you and your husband-to-be (do I win the cookie?! Of course I win the cookie!!!) the very best wishes!!!!

Angrboda

Apart from our parents, yes. :)

Alana237

Congratulations!!! Best wishes!

teawing

Congrats!

LadyLondonderry

Ooh, I’m happy for you!! Best wishes to you and the groom-to-be!

JoonSusanna

Congratulations!!!!

Carolyn

Stephanie

Congratulations!! :)

Thanks everybody. :D

gmathis

Proposals always make me think of the sage advice my mom gave me when we broke the news to her (and no, I’m not making this up): “Just remember, you’ll be washing this man’s dirty underwear for the rest of your life.”

Here’s to happy boxers, briefs, and other unmentionables. Be blessed!

Angrboda

Ha, actually his underwear goes in the kind of loads that he usually washes. :D I get to wash his handkerchiefs, though…

Cattibrie

Congrats. We want details on how he did it though. You can’t just tell us you were proposed to and not tell us how. LOL

Angrboda

Well, he said, “will you marry me?” and whipped out this ring: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/hUyvZSFX3Kt1Pi3cbvN89Tt0rtk7VScRcTAqR2hWR8Q?feat=directlink
I said, “yes.”
And then after a little while he said, “I can’t believe you said yes so quickly! Are you sure you don’t want to think it over?”
So I offered to take it back and think about it if he would like, but he said that was against the rules.
All in all very straightforward without a lot of romantic nonsense and what not involved which is how I prefer it, as all that stuff with hearts and roses and whatnot mostly tend to make me a little uncomfortable.

And also, FYI, that’s just a place holder! If you consequently answer ‘a pony’ to all questions about whether you need something from the supermarket, apparently you get one of those. :p
The real ring will follow. We are going to go look at some next week and then I get to choose my own.

SimplyJenW

Congratulations! I actully love the pony ring. I know you will cherish that one, too, even when it is replaced with a real one.

TeaEqualsBliss

Congrats!!!!

Cattibrie

The pony ring is too cute. Did you ever watch Gilmore Girls? It reminds me of that. One guy proposes to his girlfriend with an Elk’s Lodge ring from the pawn shop and after he gets approval from her mother and asks her again the mother says “Here is your grandmother’s ring. That one you put in drawer so it doesn’t scare the children”.

52teas

Congrats! And I’m glad you’re still enjoying this tea. It’s still one of my personal favorites.

ssajami

Congratulations! The pony ring looks perfect.

DaisyChubb

Oh my gooooosh!
Congrats so much! That pony ring is amazing, what an amazing time for the both of you! Many years of happiness!!

ashmanra

AAWWWW! If he gave you that pony ring, then he is a great guy! Many happy years to you…we are about to celebrate 25!

Tamm

:O Congrats!!! I bet you’re super excited!

QuiltGuppy

Congratulations!!! :D

Angrboda

Thank you again, everybody!

teamax

Megs

Aw congratulations! Here’s to many many more happy years. :-)

Winter Salo

Congratulations – that’s wonderful news. :)

Indigobloom

Awwww yay! Muchos congrats!!!!

Jason

Congrats! Best wishes for many happy days to come!

Angrboda

Thanks again, everybody. :)

Kashyap

very awesome..my best to your future and your present may one inform the other and both wedded in growing laughter, love, and connection….

CHAroma

Wow, so exciting!!! Best wishes!!!

wombatgirl

I saw this elsewhere and was running out the door so I didn’t get a chance to offer congratualtions. I’m thrilled for you two.

Kittenna

D’awwwww :) Every time I navigate to this page I read your post and feel all mushy because it’s sweet and makes me smile.

Angrboda

Thank you Krystaleyn. :) Little over two months left now. :)

Comments

JacquelineM

Angrboda

Apart from our parents, yes. :)

Alana237

Congratulations!!! Best wishes!

teawing

Congrats!

LadyLondonderry

Ooh, I’m happy for you!! Best wishes to you and the groom-to-be!

JoonSusanna

Congratulations!!!!

Carolyn

Stephanie

Congratulations!! :)

Thanks everybody. :D

gmathis

Here’s to happy boxers, briefs, and other unmentionables. Be blessed!

I said, “yes.”

SimplyJenW

TeaEqualsBliss

Congrats!!!!

52teas

ssajami

Congratulations! The pony ring looks perfect.

DaisyChubb

Oh my gooooosh!

ashmanra

Tamm

:O Congrats!!! I bet you’re super excited!

QuiltGuppy

Congratulations!!! :D

Angrboda

Thank you again, everybody!

teamax

Megs

Aw congratulations! Here’s to many many more happy years. :-)

Winter Salo

Congratulations – that’s wonderful news. :)

Indigobloom

Awwww yay! Muchos congrats!!!!

Jason

Congrats! Best wishes for many happy days to come!

Angrboda

Thanks again, everybody. :)

Kashyap

CHAroma

Wow, so exciting!!! Best wishes!!!

wombatgirl

Kittenna

Angrboda

Thank you Krystaleyn. :) Little over two months left now. :)

The Formalities