drank Lapsang Souchong by iTea

I’m sorry to say that I thought I had already posted about this one, so when I used the last of the leaves this morning to make a cup for me and my better half, I was not paying too much attention to what I was drinking. This is particularly bad because this is one that Ssajami shared with me, and I’m not happy that I can’t write a proper post about it.

So since I can’t give a detailed review of it, I can at least say that there was nothing about it that surprised me. No unusual flavours that made it particularly good or ruined the LS experience.

It was just a nice, smoky tea which made for a very pleasant morning cup. Nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to LS’s but it seemed a good representation fo LS as a type. Very nice.

(I promise to pay more attention in the future)

Julieannestg

Hi, nice to know that our Lapsang Souchong didn’t leave a bad taste in you mouth and we are going to hold you to your promise to pay more attention in the future :) Perhaps by giving one of our other teas a try.
Julieanne iTea

Angrboda

While I’m sure i would enjoy that, I’m sorry to say that due to reasons of geography and a hard limit on what I’m willing to pay for shipping, especially from outside the EU considering the risk of extra import fees, tax and customs, I’m afraid your company is off limits to me.

Comments

Julieannestg

Julieanne iTea