It seems like the Bailin Gongfu is a super-popular tea around Steepster these days. It warms my little Fujian-loving heart, that does.

And it’s inspiring too. And utterly disappointing when one realises there isn’t a single solitary Fujian black in the house at the moment. GASP! WHAT A HORRIBLE FATE TO BEFALL A PERSON! What is a household with no Fujian black in it? It’s truly poor, that’s what it is. This should not have been able to have happened at all.

I’ve got Lapsang, but that’s really a very different beast.

Fortunately my TeaSpring order is now in transit so I’ll only have to struggle through 7-14 days more before receiving a substantial amount of my beloved Tan Yang Te Ji and I can join you all in the Fujian black lovingness.

In the meantime, though, I have to look for something to substitute, and although this is an oolong it’s a Fujian oolong, so it’s close enough for jazz.

Oh Fujian. You are made from nom.

TeaBrat

Ah – I might have to get this one now!

Angrboda

It’s out of reach for me, sadly, but I’ve got nice friends (Wombatgirl) who once sent me a big bag of it just because she knows I love it. I very much recommend it.

It is a bit pricey…

Angrboda

That too, but my problem is the shipping issue.

Comments

TeaBrat

Ah – I might have to get this one now!

It is a bit pricey…

Angrboda

That too, but my problem is the shipping issue.

The Formalities