drank Tan Yang Te Ji by TeaSpring

SQUEAL!!!

slurp!

Together again.

(And the ransom for Tax & Customs turned out to be only half of what I had feared)

♥ ♥ ♥

The DJBooth

I have a feeling you really enjoy this tea :)

ssajami

You know, I have ordered from TeaSpring a few times, but somehow have never ordered this tea. But seeing as it has you squeeling, I’m thinking that I really HAVE to order this tea in my next order.

Auggy

I picture you and the TYTJ running towards each other from opposite ends of a field, arms outstretched, music playing in the background. Ah, love!

ScottTeaMan

I like teaspring…Although I haven’t tried this one, they have some great teas. :))

mpierce87

So adding this to my shopping list – I can’t believe their shipping is so cheap!

Angrboda

DJBooth, how did you guess? :p

Ssajami, if you try it, I hope you like it. It’s my favourite. :)

Auggy, Yes, in slow motion. And we would be wearing white loosefitting 80-ish clothes. :p

ScottTeaMan, I definitely recommend this one. It’s my favourite in the whole world. They do have another as well, which is a higher leaf grade and significantly more costly, but I found this was actually my preferred one of the two.

Mrawlins2, ooooh, I do hope you will enjoy it! Yeah, their shipping is nearly too good to be true, but it evens out because many of their things are rather costly.

Comments

The DJBooth

I have a feeling you really enjoy this tea :)

ssajami

Auggy

ScottTeaMan

mpierce87

Angrboda

DJBooth, how did you guess? :p

Ssajami, if you try it, I hope you like it. It’s my favourite. :)

The Formalities