drank Vanilla Tea by Upton Tea Imports

Sample six! Only one more to go and I’ll have made my goal. Sort of. It was supposed to be one daily, but that didn’t work out much.

I have enjoyed this one, and shall enjoy the rest of it in bed with some classic british comedy on dvd, and possibly a little WordFeuding on the side.

ScottTeaMan

How was the balance betwen the flavoring and tea? It wasn’t too artificial tasting was it? Hey! I love British comedies. :)) What do you like to, and what were you watching?

Angrboda

I was watching Dad’s Army. I got the boxset for Christmas from the boyfriend. :) Other favourites include As Time Goes By, Allo Allo, Keeping Up Apperances and My Family. Just off the top of my head. DA and ATGB are the only ones I own myself, though. All this more modern stuff like The Office and what have you, it’s not really for me. OH! And Red Dwarf, how could I forget? Bad Ang! Bad! And also QI, although that’s a quiz show, not a comedy series.

As for the tea, I thought this was rather pleasant. I have a far more elaborate post about it here http://steepster.com/Angrboda/posts/89415 and the cliffnotes of that is something along the lines of intense vanilla on the aroma, rather more subtle on the flavour, and that’s how I prefer it. It didn’t strike me as particularly synthetic tasting.

LadyLondonderry

Re-watching episodes of As Time Goes By and Keeping Up Appearances is one of my favorite weekend rituals. (One of the local public TV stations shows them every Friday night.)

Angrboda

ATGB is definitely my favourite. :D “Oh Mum!” “Don’t you oh Mum at me!”

ScottTeaMan

ATGB is my favorite . I just ve seen is Last of the Summer Wine. I chuckle just thinking about it.! :))

ScottTeaMan

OK last post got mixed up—-ATGB=Fav, Keeping Up Appearances=very funny, & LOTSW=funniest—I chuckle…….

Angrboda

I’m familiar with Summer Wine, but I’ve only seen a smattering of episodes when I’ve been fortunate enough to have BBC Entertainment and they’ve shown some. Some years ago I had BBC Prime as a regular channel, but due the whole channel voting system in the antenna club thingie where I lived, I lost it. I tried my damndest to get it voted back in but without much success. There was one channel, though, where they would show different things for two months at the time so people could try out other channels and I used to keep an eye on it in case BBC Entertainment (name change) came on. Where I live now, it’s right out, because I’d have to buy it as an extra channel from the local antenna club and we don’t watch enough actual tv that I think it’s worth it. Dvd and blu-ray then.
Anyway, I’ve seen a bit of Summer Wine, but not enough that I managed to work out who all the characters were. I thought it was funny though.

LadyLondonderry

My channel also recently added The Vicar of Dibley to the lineup, and I’m enjoying that too.

Angrboda

I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than one or two episodes of The Vicar of Dibley. There was one where she got drunk and one with a chocolate fountain, that’s all I can remember. I liked Dawn French in it, but it wasn’t enough for me to really form an opinion on whether or not I liked the show. I’d like to explore it further though.

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Angrboda

ATGB is definitely my favourite. :D “Oh Mum!” “Don’t you oh Mum at me!”

The Formalities