drank Coconut Bongo by Tealish

This was my second experience at Tealish, and to be honest? I wasn’t expecting much, considering how poor my first one was.

However, I was proven wrong! A couple of days ago I ventured over to Tealish with a friend of mine. She got the Lemon Meringue and I got the Coconut Bongo. It was good! REALLY good! It was smooth, warm, and almost creamy? Even though I took it black. It was a pleasant surprise, and it was quite enjoyable. The coconut flavour came through quite nicely, and there was another flavour in there too that I couldn’t quite put my finger on, but it reminded me of buttered popcorn! Odd, but not bad.

Honestly, my only real issue was that the tea was a bit too bland for my tastes. Though that’s probably because the person serving it didn’t let it steep long enough. Either way, it’s good enough that I might consider getting some to take home the next time I visit Tealish.

Buy the Stars

I only wish the Lemon Meringue had been as good! I may have to follow your lead when we try new teas on the fly, since your choices have a better track record than mine. |D

Angus

Haha, maybe! Though the Lemon Meringue wasn’t bad, I definitely agree that the Coconut Bongo was better. Though I wouldn’t completely trust my judgement, as I’ve had a good share of bad tea experiences as well. |D I think I just got lucky those times.

Comments

Buy the Stars

Angus