drank Birthday Tea by Adagio Teas

Wooo! This is one of my favorite teas, but maaan I made a mistake preparing it today.
I’ve been noticing several of my older teas were tasting weak so I started adding in extra tea to make sure there was good potency for each. Low and behold, I have found one that is certainly still good. >__

Flavors: Cake, Caramel, Smooth, Sweet, Tannin, Vanilla

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Ost

Enjoying Tea has some good tins actually, and pretty cheap. I just bought some from them. (:

Comments

Ost

Loves tea, reading, music, art, video games, roleplaying, and spending time with her wife and daughter. :)

Ask me for a $5 gift cert to Adagio if you’ve never ordered from them!

As for tea, loves flavored black teas, herbals, and good lattes most. Green is hit or miss with me and I haven’t found a white I like yet. I like my tea sweet, no matter how much some tea connoisseurs turn their noses up at me for it. I love trying new teas and I’ll try anything once!

I noticed this elsewhere on the site so I’m going to post a ratings legend as well:

95-100 Favorite; This is one of my favorite teas. I will want to keep this in stock all the time. I will drink a lot of this tea. I’m likely to send samples of this in swaps because I LOVE it and want to SHARE my love of it with you!

90-94 Excellent; Some of the best teas I’ve tried. Delish. I will probably buy more.

80-89 Very Good; I liked it and would like to have it again for sure. I will surely buy it again at some point. Not quite “The best” of any category, but some good stuff to be sure.

70-79 Pretty Good; Maybe it’s just not quite my type of tea or not quite my flavor, but I acknowledge that it’s a good tea. I might drink it again if the mood strikes me. Not very likely to buy it again. May still recommend it to others based on their tastes.

50-69 Okay; I probably won’t buy it again, but will probably finish drinking what I have. It’s not bad. Not good… but not bad. I probably won’t recommend it.

50 or less Meh; I didn’t really enjoy this tea. I won’t buy it again and can’t recommend it.

10-0 I must have really, really hated this tea. It may have killed my puppy or absconded with my cheesecake. I’m pretty sure it killed Professor Xavier.

Alabama :c