Resteep and cloudy mystery solved. The resteep is of this mornings leaves (as reported below). The bergamot is gone (no surpise there), but its still a good cuppa good tea. Brewed with good color, even less astringent, very light flavor and not cloudy.
I realized, as I was resteeping, that the cloudiness was due to the fact that I made a mocha (instant hot chocolate made with coffee) in my mug yesterday and didn’t wash it out…a little extra flavor and who knows what else….

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas