Feeling the flu bug and can’t find my “I’m sick” feelgood tea (Lipton Orange & Spice). But I found this in the pantry. Pretty good, especially once it cooled down enough to let you get more than a sip at a time. Very subtle fruit flavors balancing a good green tea undertone. This one is a winner for elegance…not an “in your face” fruit tea.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I have a few bags left of this in my tea cupboard. It’s a pretty good bagged tea.

Comments

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas