drank Assam CTC Granular by Andees

Finishing this one off today. I’ve been on a mission for the past year(!) to empty my cupboard of accumulated tea. I’m getting close…except I keep getting “donations” of other’s unwanted tea.
Anyway, finishing this one today…one last steeps worth sitting in a babyfood jar. Wow, is it different than the English Breakfast I finished yesterday! Strong, earthy flavor. Not bitter though. Makes me think of Autumn…appropriate since we had our first hard freeze last night.

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas