drank Keemun Red Emperor by TeaFountain

Wow! that was my reaction to smelling the dry tea when I first opened the sampler I recieved. I am glad to say that the wow factor carried over to the brew. This tea is completely different from my usual fare. I have some keemun, a different brand, at my office, and admittedly its a bit old…been sitting on the shelf for probably at least two years, although I’ve been on a mission to finish it these last couple of months. This keemun from TeaFountain is like a breath of fresh air. Not bitter, not too light, not too heavy, FULL of flavor that lasts. I would recommend this one for a taste of something different.
Edit:
My cup is cooling down and the flavor isn’t as good as when it was hot…developing a little bitterness and getting a little heavy handed in the flavor as it cools. I don’t expect this would make a good iced tea.

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas