drank Cherry Blossom by Teas Etc

My first foray into Roobios. The smell of this tea made me smile when I opened the package. Dried sour cherries, no mistaking it. I prepared a cup using the paper tea bags included with my order (handy things, may have to get some more). I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I had hopes based on the dry leaf smell. I wasn’t disappointed! Cherries and whip cream flavor…yumm!
I don’t know if this is related to Roobios, but shortly after drinkng it, I had a significant headache. Bears some testing.

RubySlipperLady

Sorry about the headache, that hasn’t ever happened for me. Hope it wasn’t related to the tea.

Comments

RubySlipperLady

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas