drank Himalayan Majestic by Teavana

I’d have to put this tea amongst my favorites at the moment. I normally like a fine Ceylon, but don’t have any at work. This tea is a wonderful substitute. It is only lightly oxidized and is noticably light colored when dry; the leaves have a brown and green color when brewed. Its flavor is not as clean or crisp? as a good Ceylon…more in line with Indian teas, but lighter weight…a medium strength tea. It has excellent complexity. It brews a light color, don’t let it fool you into going to long.

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas