From my first glimpse of this tea, I knew it would be something special. I expect to see small bits and fines with blended teas; however, this tea had large leaf fragments (1-1.5 cm). Salt and pepper, with the promised “golden tips” and the regular black tea. Very visually appealing. Taste was excellent as well; being a mellow, malty flavor with no tannic bite. This has to be one of the best Irish Breakfast tea’s I’ve had.
Got a second steep from it…not much to write about there, as the sampler was a bit wrung out by the first steep.

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas