drank Kitchen Sink Green Tea by 52teas

Its too bad that this is a “one of a kind”. Its actually very good. The smell, both of the dry leaves and the resulting tea reminds me of a candle shop. Yep, you know them, you can smell them within a hundred feet in all directions when walking at the shopping mall or your favorite midwestern (USA) tourist trap. Despite that ;-) its a very good, fruity, floral tea.

Cofftea

Depending on the size and variety of your tea stash- it probably could be recreated. Especially since do to the shear number of ingredients no two cups… or pouches probably… taste exactly the same.

52teas

I don’t know about that, Cofftea. It WAS a HUGE batch, but I got in there and blended it up really good. I’m fairly confident the flavors infused and diffused fairly evenly throughout the tea.

Comments

Cofftea

52teas

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas