drank Earl Grey by TeaGschwendner

Earl Grey No. 69 by Tea Gschwendner
“This is one of the worst Earl Grey’s i’ve come across. It has an overpowering bitter, chemical flavor.” That’s how I started this review, then I thought, “Earl Grey Bravo (Adagio) had the same issue the first time I tried it. Maybe I should brew it [No. 69] super short like I do EGB now.” So I did. Starting over…
This is not one of my favorite Earl Greys. It has a strong tea base with an overlying chemical flavor. In other words, brewing it shorter gave me less of a bad thing; which is not saying more of a good thing. Over all, I’d rather drink hot water.
[Edit 1/27] Gave away the remainder to another tea loving friend…they gave it back!

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas