drank Assam CTC Granular by Andees

3rd cup (2nd Re-steep). Boiling water and 4 minutes again. Its definetly a pale shadow of the first steep, but quite drinkable. I’d say the two resteeps were better than the orginal steep, which makes me think that the first steep was overdone. I also probably got more actual tea in the strainer because the granular format makes for a lot less wasted space in my teaspoon measure.
So, if you’re going for plain tea (no milk & sugar) treat the granulated a little lightly…lesson learned.

I remember when I discovered that there was more to tea than hot or iced. I was given a loose tea sampler (M.T.W.) and a stainless steel tea ball as a Christmas gift many years ago, by whom I cannot remember. That was the start of what will be a life-long love of fine tea. I discovered Steepster from a blog entry on the Mark. T. Wendell website…and have, from Steepster, discovered even more fine teas and vendors. Bravo!

Austin, Texas