drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

Opening a package of Forever Nuts should include background music. The smell is SO good that sometimes I find myself just hovering over the teacup (or opened bag), bathing in the steam until my glasses fog up.

If you like a rich nut flavor, then you’ll love Forever Nuts. I’m a big sugar and cream with tea person but this is naturally sweet and almost has a buttery taste when hot. However when it starts to cool, the flavor changes a little and the apple stands out more. This is definitely going in my top 5 favorites (Thanks VariaTEA)!

VariaTEA

YAY! I am glad you liked it. I loved it when I first tried it and then developed a strange aversion. Luckily that doesn’t seem to be the case here.

Suziqzer

ok… so I need to stop reading your tasting notes… Lol.

Comments

VariaTEA

Suziqzer

ok… so I need to stop reading your tasting notes… Lol.

Compulsive DIYer, student, mother, and artist.

Hobbies and Interests: Illustration, Entomology, Euro board games, audiobooks, hiking, stop-motion, and Steepster of course.

Favorite shows: Star Trek, Cosmos, Sherlock, Firefly… this is one of those lists that could go on.

Tea Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Tea Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners (artificial sweeteners give me migraines).

If you see something in my cupboard (especially if you have something that’s on my wish list) then it’s up for trade! Just PM me and we’ll make it happen. :)

Kent, Washington