The problem (for me at least) with getting sample orders is that I want to try everything all at once. Then I get amped up on caffeine and turn into a late night impulse buyer… mostly of teas. It’s a vicious circle.

Rarely have I had the pleasure of drinking a tea that actually tastes like it smells. With Lemon Chiffon the smell and taste are a perfect match! The only difference is that the smell of this tea tricks my mind into thinking that I’m about to eat/drink lemon frosting but I sip and am reassured that it’s “just tea”. Just really REALLY delicious tea.

It smells like a dessert and the smell becomes a burst of flavor in your mouth. I know that’s not the best description and it’s a little difficult for me to explain… well, if you’ve ever been to a bakery and ordered the little round or crescent moon shaped lemon cookies that are coated with powder sugar, then you already know what this tastes like. It’s delicious!

Yvonne

I have this too and can’t wait to try it!

EvaGrimm

I look forward to reading your tasting note!

Comments

Yvonne

I have this too and can’t wait to try it!

EvaGrimm

I look forward to reading your tasting note!

Compulsive DIYer, student, mother, and artist.

Hobbies and Interests: Illustration, Entomology, Euro board games, audiobooks, hiking, stop-motion, and Steepster of course.

Favorite shows: Star Trek, Cosmos, Sherlock, Firefly… this is one of those lists that could go on.

Tea Likes: Dessert teas and Earl Grey.
Tea Dislikes: Hibiscus and anything with artificial sweeteners (artificial sweeteners give me migraines).

If you see something in my cupboard (especially if you have something that’s on my wish list) then it’s up for trade! Just PM me and we’ll make it happen. :)

Kent, Washington